Six of the most Stress FREE jobs for the new year
Most jobs come with SOME stress. But here's a list of the six professions that are supposedly the LEAST stressful! ~Dennis
1. University Professor. Obviously it takes a long time to get there, but once you've gotten tenure . . . you're basically guaranteed that position for life. The median salary is $62,000 a year.
2. Medical Lab Technician. They can work at their own pace, they're away from the annoying problems in your typical office environment, and the median salary is $47,000 a year.
3. Audiologist. These are the people who take care of the hearing impaired. Apparently it's one of the most sought-after careers? Most audiologists get to run their own practice, and it pays around $66,000 a year.
4. Dietician. Since there's a huge demand for diets, there's a lot of job security in this one. And your clients are a diverse group. The median salary is $55,000 per year.
5. Librarian. You're in a quiet, peaceful environment all day. And if anybody messes that up . . . you get to "shush" them. All for $55,000 a year. :)
6. Drill Press Operator. If you're going to operate heavy equipment, this is one of the jobs with the least amount of danger. It pays $32,000 a year.